Welcome to The ArtReach Project!
The ArtReach Project is a people powered and idea driven nonprofit organization that connects creativity with a cause.
Our goal is to leave a positive impact in the culture while functioning as an outreach into the community.
Day in and day out, The ArtReach Project strives to bring art and people together in a mutually beneficial relationship, where
art finds a way to serve people while people serve through their art.
- We do this throughout the city and in our Community Creative Space located at Gateway Mall in the heart of Lincoln, Ne.
- Since late 2015 we have engaged over 6,000 people through 18 ArtReach Projects. ArtReach Projects bring people and ideas together to enrich lives and benefit the community.
- Our goal is to inspire creativity in the community through art education, community outreach, creative events and collaborative projects.
The ArtReach Project places a high value on collaboration and is therefore volunteer run and donation driven. We rely entirely on the support of our community to continue creating an impact through the arts. We believe that in giving to our community, the community will give forward to others and back to us. We like to think of it as reaching the hearts of the city, one project at a time
Summer Art for Kids
- Our Porch Party series will offer a different make and take project each week. Tuesday-Thursday from 2-4pm. Register online or walk in and join us!
- Preschool Play Dates Toddlers and preschool age kids and their siblings up to age 8 can come for a creative class on Thursdays each week from 9:30-11:00am for just $10/family/class!
The Kaleidoscope Project
Our newest community art project is called ~ The Kaleidoscope Project ~ and is proudly sponsored by Lincoln Parks & Rec and Lincoln Electric System.
- You can interact with the Kaleidoscope Project in the community each week at Stransky Park during the KZUM free concert series! Join us from 7-9 each Thursday night for free art, free music and a different food vendor on site each week!
- The Kaleidoscope Project will also be at the following events:
- LES Sustainability Fair on July 28th from 9am-noon
- Live Yes Fundraiser on August 11th from 4-8pm
- Folk & Roots Festival August 25th
- Art in the Garden September 15th from 11am-7pm
- Lincoln Arts Festival Saturday September 22nd from 10-6pm
We are volunteer run and our hours are activity driven which means we have different hours than the mall:
- Tues-Thurs from 2-4 we are open for our Porch Party Series.
- Thurs-Friday from 9:30-11 we are open for our Preschool Play Dates.
- Fridays/Saturdays are community days where the studio can be reserved for private events (such as birthday parties) and where we go out into the community for events throughout the city.
- We are closed on Sundays/Mondays
In addition, the ArtReach Project is also open at random times so by all means, stop by if you're around. The hours listed above are the real deal and we will for sure be here with happiness to meet and greet you. Come see our quaint new studio!
Our location, which features our Creative Classroom, is at Gateway Mall in Lincoln, Nebraska. You can easily find us on the south side (outdoor entrance!) next to Qdoba. We now have curbside access! Come join us on the porch!