ArtReach Birthday Celebrations
We’d like to celebrate with you!
Celebrate your artist's special day the ArtReach way!
Two hours in The Creative Classroom space gives you one hour with an ArtReach Project and one hour to enjoy free time, presents, and refreshments. You provide the refreshments and tableware. We provide the project and clean up the mess!
What makes a party here unique?
We weave a giving component into all that we do to make a difference in the world.
Pick one of the following!
- Make 2/Give 1 - Our Make 2/Give 1 Option means guests can make two of the same project, one to keep and one to give away! Make a difference in your world when you give handmade art to someone. Ask the Director about our current Project of the month!
- Project with a Purpose - When you have your party at ArtReach, we will take the time to provide a quality experience with a fun project that has a purpose. Taken from our current outreach activities, we will make your party fun while students can learn something new and be a part of the community we live in.
Here are some other ways to consider giving with your party:
None of these are required, just here as a suggestion for you to consider!
- Donation of Gifts - Designate one of our partner organizations (or one of yours) to be the recipient of the gift giving and make a difference in the community! Guests can use the Art Supply Shopping List when shopping for a gift, bring it unwrapped to the party and we will donate it to a worthy cause! We’ve partnered with organizations in our city to provide an impact with the items donated from your party.
- Scholarship Donation - The ArtReach Project believes strongly in outreach. Add an extra amount to your birthday party package for our scholarship fund. We like to offer art experiences to all kids, regardless of ability to pay.
- $150 for 11 artists AND the birthday artist (12 total).
- Each additional artist is $10.
- Extra $50 fee for a customized project.
- $300 to reserve the whole space and make it a private event. Doors will be closed to the public during your party, allowing you to roam freely throughout all three spaces.
- Invite as many guests as you'd like and only pay for the artists! Additional guests such as friends, siblings, and family are welcome to attend the party with no additional charge.
Call or email the Director, Tamara Kaye, to schedule a time for your party.Register